Group Bible Study
Group Bible Study
The Bible Study Course makes for an excellent Group Bible Study. Home Groups? Youth Ministry? Men’s or Women’s Ministries? Even a re-occurring Bible classes at your church.
The Bible Study Course is applicable in any ministry group setting. It’s certainly proven to be an effective ministry asset for discipleship.
Many churches these days are relying on volunteer leaders to oversee various ministries. Volunteers who likely have families, jobs, etc… and may not have the time to put together a complete, “thru-the Bible”, Bible study each week. The Bible Study Course has designed Leader Guides to assist both the volunteer and the full-time ministry leader.
Leader Guides are available for Group Bible Study leaders interested using The Bible Study Course in their ministry. These Leader Guides include:
- An outline of the book of the Bible
- Highlights of the information discussed in the audio commentary
- Questions and scripture references to deepen a group discussion
- An answer key to all the questions
Group Bible Study Format:
- Following the outline provided, group leaders can assign what scriptures the group will study each week
- Group members will study the assigned scriptures on their own and record what the Lord has shown them in our online courses.
- Members’ notes are instantly emailed to them so they can print them out and bring them to their meeting.
- Group members can then take turns sharing their perspective of what they’ve learned with the rest of the group at the weekly meeting
- The group leader can also ask additional questions provided in the Leader Guide. This will enhance the discussion and therefore challenge the group to apply the Scriptures even more personally.
Full Course Access:
- Access to all 66 courses
- Access to all Leader Guides
- Custom Graphics for your ministry